0
Question (Anonymous):
I have just found out, I'm literally shaking, my heart is about to explode, I can't look through my eyes properly and I'm breathing extremely heavily. I would like to start with fact that I'm 19 and since very young age I have suspected that my mother was cheating my father, though I've decided to turn blind eye to it until the evidence slapped me in the face.

She had sex with a 29 year old guy after which the lover(not my dad) broke up with her .This was about 6 years ago, today she got in touch with that guy and they "remembered" several "details" about their past from their conversation that I saw. 


My father is a great, hard-working man who works day and night to take care of the family and she cheats on him. However he has a slight "tick" he's a schizophrenic if I tell him what I've just seen he will murder him, he can blank out at any moment and simply murder her. So telling him is not an option, my mother will NOT stop, I've confronted her based on suspicion but she keeps denying it. what's the best thing that I can do? Thanks


Please drop your answers below in the comment section. The best answer will get a Christmas gift from Ask Teekay

#ActLikeYouKnow #AskTeekay

Post a Comment

 
Top