0
Question (Anonymous):
I don’t know if you will post this for me? Hide my ID and notify me. I met a lady on eskimi last year June.

She lives in Niger and in Lagos. We love each other despite we haven’t met. I met with her family here in Lagos and they accepted me before I and my girl finally met last year December when she came to Lagos.

We talked and planned our introduction for Feb, 2014 but it could not hold due to some problems that came up at my work which denied me my freedom for 3months.

Since then, she has changed towards me; and she is now far from me in communication but she still claims she loves me and not seeing any other guy. Pls what am I going to do?

Answer:
Maybe she still truly loves you but you also hurt her a lot. Women take these things (marriage, engagement and introduction) seriously.

I think you should meet up with her and trash things out.


#ActLikeYouKnow #AskTeekay

Post a Comment

 
Top