0
Sometimes being able to talk about my issues with my partner just doesn't feel like enough so I hope I can come to you guys just to get feelings out of my head. In short I suppose the title says it all. I have this landlord who is very attractive, and I wish I could have sex with him at least once. Assuming it's ok to go into more detail without getting in trouble, I will.

I'm a very sexual person as in I want to have sex with a lot of people at least once. Even though I feel it's put enough strain on my relationships with other; fine, whatever.

So I go through periods of time where I get kinda "attached" to someone who I'm clearly not with. Even though I have a BF. Most people consider this wrong and I admit I'm not sure I completely understand this line of thinking. I don't want to sleep with others because I don't like my BF I love him very much. I just see sex as any other activity you may do with a friend. I guess that makes me a bad person.

Ok so the landlord part; I don't want to sleep with him so that I can get discounts or some other weird monetary thing that most people think others want to have sex for. Though we are poor that's not what I want at all. I just want to see him naked and see what he's like in bed. He has his own family and I don't want to fuck him to mess with them. I think they're pretty damn awesome and I would never want to ruin anyone's life.

I just want to fuck him.  I admit I have mixed feelings. Society says I'm wrong, I don't see the big deal. There. I got most of this off my chest.

Post a Comment

 
Top