0
Question (Anonymous):
I broke off with my 1st luv some years ago because of cultural differences. He just told me it is over no reason. All attempts to resolve it prove abortive. And now he is seeking for forgiveness, that it was his family that pushed him. He is sorry and he is ready to do whatever it will cost him to keep the relationship.

For almost a year now, he has being begging, though I’m not in any relationship and i still have lingering feelings for him but am afraid because my mama will always say you are not just marrying the man but his family. His family is saying NO. Should i give him the chance or not?

Kindly drop your answers/comments/suggestions/opinions below.

As usual, the best answer gets a Christmas gift from Ask Teekay


#ActLikeYouKnow #AskTeekay

Post a Comment

 
Top