0
When I was about 25 I had been married for about 2 years and my wife’s brother was living with his current wife but not married. I was home from the city for a weekend alone that winter and ended up at a friend’s house party along with my sil (Sister-in-Law) and her husband.
 
I had a crush on her all through high school and even asked her out a time or two with no luck. That night we ended up talking a lot and drinking and she ended up sitting on my lap because of the number of people in the room. 


After a while she suggested we leave the party and go for a drive. I agreed but didn't expect anything other than more talk. As time passed we ended up parked on a deserted road talking. One thing lead to another and we ended up making out for a while before deciding to head back to town.



I still regret not taking it further and would love the chance again. She gets better looking with age and I'm very turned on by her. Just don't know how she feels.
Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

Post a Comment

 
Top